addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › GottaCon Passes Group Discount

GottaCon Passes Group Discount

Chris T.
Victoria, BC
Greetings Game Creators!
As you know, I don't usually email you about frivolous things, but I think it's important that you are all aware of this special deal from our friends at GottaCon. As mentioned in a recent blog post on our website, the largest gaming convention in Victoria, is going to be growing even bigger by moving into the Victoria Conference Centre this year. As part of that growth, there will be a significant presence of our local game development community including a booth featuring us, LevelUp - IGDA Victoria!
To celebrate this exciting new chapter in the GottaCon saga, we’ve made a special deal with the organizers of the convention for our members to get discounted passes. The discounts break down as follows:
FW (Full Weekend Advance Pass)
Discounted from $45

FRI (Friday Only Pass)
Discounted from $15

SAT (Saturday Only Pass)
Discounted from $25

SUN (Sunday Only Pass)
Discounted from $15

SP2 (Full Weekend Pass + BYOC Reservation)
Discounted from $65

AO2 (T-Shirt & Dice Package - weekend pass NOT included) GST and PST
Discounted from $30

AO3 (BYOC Seat Reservation - weekend pass NOT included)
Discounted from $25

To get this discounted price, we need at least 15 people to sign up for it, and the passes need to be purchased in advance. If you are interested in purchasing a pass and/or an add-on, please contact myself (christihorgmailcom) or Graham Davis directly. This offer is only available to current members of LevelUp – IGDA Victoria and is only for a limited time. Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that you can take advantage of this offer.
Alternatively, if you’re short on cash or just feeling community minded, you can volunteer to help out at our booth for the weekend and receive an exhibitor pass for free. That’s right, free! You will need to help out for a minimum number of shifts to qualify however. Contact myself or Graham for more details and thanks in advance for helping out our group!