addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board Conventions and Events › Who's Yer Con - Volunteers Wanted!

Who's Yer Con - Volunteers Wanted!

A former member
Post #: 17
Hey everyone,

I'm gearing up to run the Games Library at Who's Yer Con this year. We will have games for you to check out and play during the convention. Our hours are still being worked out, and depends on how much help I can get. That's right, I need some volunteers, as I can't run this thing by myself.

It's easy--you just have to be there to help people find games and check games in and out. Anyone can do it, and we will train you!

Also, we are looking for some GM volunteers to help us run some games. We've received several donations from a variety of game companies and we'd like to run events to showcase these new additions. So if you're interested in running board games but aren't sure what to run, let me know and I can perhaps get you set up to run some of the new games from our library.

If you're interested in helping out with the games library this year, please let me know. Either comment here or send me a private message and I'll get in touch with you with more details. Also feel free to ask any questions here as well.

Thanks for your consideration!
Shane
user 8354773
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 61
Hey Peter,

Can you drop some of these games off at this weekend's Meetup? We'd really enjoy seeing the rules and getting familiar with the rules of the new games (for Whos Yer Con 2012).

Let us know!

Shane smile