addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy Gaming Message Board LFG - Any kind of game, any side of town › Dresden Files needs players!

Dresden Files needs players!

Greg M.
user 9336980
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
I am starting a Dresden files (DFRPG) game at the Arsenal, 2-8pm every other Sunday. We have 3 regular players (from our Exalted group, which is on hiatus to play this), but are willing to accept 2-3 more. If you haven't red up on DFRPG... it's done in Fate system, which is heavy on "narrative". You literally need nothing to play other than time and a lot of creativity. (There are dice, but I have enough for everyone, and the books.. well, they are expensive enough that I'm the only one in our group who bought them!)

We'll be learning the system, too, but the Fate system is intentionally rules light.

Our first session is this Sunday (admittedly short notice, so we aren't expecting to get our new players by then, but would love the company), and we will be plunging right in, filing in character sheets as the adventure goes. Let me know if you are interested!
Joshua Z.
Pinebender
Greenwood, IN
Post #: 1
I'd love to play. What level are you running at? I've got a few ideas, but only one really fleshed out. It's Submerged.

Joshua