For Single Men, Meet & Date Beautiful Women in LA! Message Board › New Meetup: 5 Secret Strategies To Attract Women w/ Confidence

New Meetup: 5 Secret Strategies To Attract Women w/ Confidence

Robbie K.
RobbieK
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for For Single Men, Meet & Date Beautiful Women in LA!!

What: 5 Secret Strategies To Attract Women w/ Confidence
When: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Olympic Collection Banquet Hall & Conference Center
11301 Olympic Blvd.,
LA, CA 90064
310-575-4585

Dear Friend,

Do you have male cleavage? No, I'm not talking about b00bs, I'm talking about confidence! Confidence is what women find irresistible.

• Are you confident at work but settle for whatever you can get when it comes to women?
  • Do your interactions with beautiful women seem forced, nerve wracking and surface level?
  • Are you looking to create real authentic connections and move beyond playing the superficial "game?

If you're answers are "Yes!" then this Meetup is for you. During the evening, I'll be covering The Formula For Confidence™.

I will talk extensively on:

• The three biggest mistakes men make when attempting to meet women.
  • How your "Head Trash" aka limiting beliefs may be holding you back and how to recognize these blocks and move forward.
  • How the "Nice-guy" can actually finish first!
  • The key to eliminate resistance and procrastination so you can get into immediate action and create the results you want.
  • How to powerfully set goals that are easy and fun to achieve so you can stop beating yourself up and feeling regretful about your progress.
  • The key to moving past approach anxiety and feeling confident about what to say to make a powerful first impression.

If you give me just a couple of hours, I’ll show you how it can help you become incredibly successful.

And I don’t want anything to get in your way, so I’d like to give you the gift of a FREE FULL SCHOLARSHIP to this event.

I will give you as much as I can in the limited time that we have together and I promise to show you how you can get more!

If you've ever been to one my free events, you know they are content-rich and loaded with the EXACT strategies I use and tons of "how to's" you can implement immediately.

The seminar will run from 7:30pm-10:00pm in West LA. Registration starts at 7:30 and we will be starting promptly at 7:45.

The seminar is FREE and in return I simply ask you to fill out a brief survey so I know more about the people in attendance and how I can serve the group better.

So RSVP, and then follow the link below to the survey page. Looking forward to meeting you.

­Click Here For The Survey

To Your Success,
-Robbie Kramer

Check it out!