Join Intent on Tuesday, August 26th for a discussion focused on the first, and arguably most crucial, step of a successful design engagement: the "kickoff meeting". The Two Toasters design team will kickoff the discussion by sharing a few practices and exercises, including one conducted with the group.
• Free Pizza/Drinks & Mingling
• Introduction: What is a kickoff meeting? Why conduct them?
• Practices and Exercises:
• Pre-Kickoff: Stakeholder Interviews presented by Darwin Campa
• The Priority/Feasibility Matrix presented by Will VanderVeen
• Design Studio presented by Adit Shukla
• The 20 Second “Gut” Test activity led by Dustin Rhodes
• Questions and Discussion
Do you have a great kickoff meeting idea/practice/activity/technique?
Reach out to us! We will be very happy to give you an opportunity to share yours with the group or, if you prefer, we can present it on your behalf.