Language Exchange UPPSALA Message Board › Just curious

Just curious

Quilly
Quilly
Västerås, SE
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, my name is Kimberly and I was just introduced to meetup today. I have just passed the SFI class and will be starting SAS on Monday, so I thought it would be fun to have a group of people to meet up with and speak in Swedish.

I'm curious though, it says on the calendar that there are English debates, is the topic always evolution or does it change from time to time? (I hope! lol)

How do the meetups work? Do we just meet up and start talking, or are there conversational topics offered to all just to keep the conversation flowing or...?
Iris M
user 22635571
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hi there! If you check the home page here in Language Exhange Uppsala, you will see that we have these meet ups for swedish. Every Monday At 7.30 at Storken. We are meeting up some Sundays too! If you have any other questions please email me I would love to answer!
AaronS
user 34186832
Uppsala, SE
Post #: 1
Hi Kimberly, welcome to the group!

As you correctly guessed, the topic of the English debates does change every week (I believe it's going to be art this week).

The other meetings tend to be informal conversation rather than planned topics. The event hosts are always there to guide the conversation if it runs dry, though this normally isn't a problem!

Hope to see you at one of the Meetups soon.