addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)

JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)

Donald Pesavento J...
user 37986402
Lowell, IN
Post #: 1
The JLPT is a comprehension test administered in a classroom envionment, and not face-to-face conversation or a measure of ability to write, but I thankfully passed level N4 (second beginner level). Here's more information about it.

For those who have undertaken the exam, how was your experience? How do you view the JLPT in general? What future plans do you have for the test and what you get from it?

As for me, it was very fun studying and collaborating with others to share information in order to bolster our knowledge, and the proctor at the test site kept things light for us! I'm using the JLPT as a baseline for my comprehension, so I can say I've achieved such-and-such a level and have some kind of idea as to where my ability lies.

For the future, JLPT certification may be handy for possible employment in Japan or Japan-related work. Now, I've never been there but am very much interested in visiting, so we'll see where this journey goes.

Anyway, let's all support one another in developing within our Japan-related skills and hobbies, and keep our heads up when the going gets rough. smile

皆さん、一緒に頑張りましょう!