add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Tampa Japanese Meetup Message Board About Tampa Japanese Meetup › Coming Soon and Other Club Business

Coming Soon and Other Club Business

Esther (.
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Konnichiwa Minnasan!

Looks like it's feast season. As you noticed we have a dinner scheduled for November at the church. We'll have events there for the next 3 months (sorry to all who live far away...)

Coming December 4, 2010: Sushi 101 The sushi making class you've been waiting for! You'll learn to make a several different kinds of sushi and you get to take home what you can't eat there. The cost for this class will be in the $20-25 range.

Coming January 8, 2011: The New Year's Party! This event is funded by all your dues--thanks! FREE for dues-paying members! We'll have traditional New Years foods prepared by club members skilled in the art of Nihon Ryouri (Japanese Cooking). WE NEED MORE COOKS, though, so please contact me or Ron if you'd like to help. Save your grocery receipts and TJM will reimburse your expenses.

Club Directory: How would you feel about being included in a club directory? If you're willing to share your contact information, please reply to this email. The directory will only be distributed to those who are on it.'d have phone numbers and email addresses for all your new & potential friends and can contact them more easily.

Name: Full real name
Phone: Home, cell, work...wherever it's best to reach you.
Interests, Skills, Heritage: Something you'd like to share with the group. Are you good at cooking? Are you skilled in a Japanese art? Do you have a Japanese-themed business or excellent connections? Would you like to tutor in Japanese? Are you Nihonjin, Nisei, Sansei, etc? Is there something that you'd like more information on when it becomes available?

T-Shirts: I'm looking into getting some T-shirts printed up for us. The logo I'm thinking about is the one I made up for our Facebook page. didn't know we're now on Facebook? ^_^ Well take a look!

Guess that's about it. Thanks for being a member of the Tampa Japanese Meetup! Hope to see you soon.

Our Sponsors

Ana's IkiMaru

Vintage Kimono & Authentic Geisha Merchandise Importer.

The Japan Shop

Quality Japanese Language Resourses Online. 5% Coupon in Files Section!