|Sent on:||Thursday, July 8, 2010 5:07 PM|
SENIOR LEVEL US Rates Developer - Java Developer
Matt Saltus, [masked], [address removed]
The Fixed Income IT group at COMPANY is looking for a US Rates Developer. Strong Java server-side programming in a full development lifecycle environment is needed.
Java programming experience:
· 5+ years experience with Java specifically 1.5 or higher (Generics, Enums, Annotations, etc.)
· 3+ years experience with Threads (java native and post.java.util.concurrent or doug lea libs)
· 3+ years experience with TIBCO RV messaging
· 3+ years experience JMS
· 3+ years experience with Spring
· Experience with Apache Commons libs
· Experience with code performance/optimization, eg. Jamon, JProfiler
· Good patterns knowledge/experience
· JUnit testing experience
· 1+ years experience with Sybase (SQL, Stored procedures, utilities) (second choice Oracle)
· Experience scripting in Perl
· Experience with Linux/Unix command line/utilities, shell (sh,ksh,bash)
· Experience with Subversion (we use Subversion but CVS or Perforce knowledge would be ok)
· Basic understanding of Rates Fixed Income cash markets (Treasuries, Agencies)
· ION MMI
· ION Market Gateways
· ION Tools and environment
· Ant (Maven not necessary, but ok)
· Experience with cash Rates and Credit Fixed Income pricing and Etrading (Treasuries, Agencies,Futures, Options, Corps)
· Bloomberg Terminal familiarity
· Brokers and markets: Garban-ICAP, BrokerTec-ICAP, ICAP, eSpeed, Tullet-Liberty, MarketAxess, BondDesk, etc.
· ION/Aurora WinFits
COMPANY can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
It starts with you
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on our future, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
COMPANY is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Claudia El Amrani
Creative Solutions Services, LLC
"Helping you solve the human capital puzzle"
email: [address removed]
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/companies/creative-solutions-services-llc
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/cssrecruit
Connect with me on linkedin, www.linkedin.com/in/claudiae3