Position located in Mountain View
who feel at home developing high-quality web products that reach
millions of users.
- Work toward weekly milestones on the development of high-visibility, high-quality web products.
- Meet with team to assess feasibility and priority of new features.
- Participate in testing regularly scheduled releases.
- Collaborate with server-side engineers to optimize scalability and network efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices.
Other duties as appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience with the following web technologies: DHTML, CGI and CSS
- Previous experience with at least one scripting language (eg. Bash, Perl, or Python)
- Experience working with large web frameworks such as Dojo, prototype.js and Rico
- Phenomenal debugging principles
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
If interested or know someone who might be interested, please send resume to [address removed].
I look forward to connecting with you!