Announcing a new Meetup for No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach!What
: Shoe Creek Family Camping Weekend "4th Annual"When
: Friday, August 13,[masked]:00 AMWhere
: Shoe Creek
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Family Camping Trip and Trail riding.
Please think before you sign up for this trip.
Therefore kids and dogs are welcome. With certain restrictions, of course.
1. If your kids don't behave around others, Don't bring them!
2. If you Dogs do get along with other people or other dogs, Don't bring them!
3. If you are one of those people who just doesn't like kids or dogs, Don't come!
4. Unless you plan on bringing your Nanny, plan on watching your own kids. The older kids are not there to babysit.
Please let your children know ALL of the ground rules.
1. Kids DO NOT POKE AT THE FIRE! No Exceptions. I don't care if you let them do it all the time at home.
2. Kids DO NOT CHOP WOOD. No Exceptions. They can stack and carry wood all day if they like but not cutting.
3. Kids DO NOT CARRY A KNIFE OF ANY KIND! Once again, No Exceptions. I don't care if you make knives for a living and you are teaching them the business. For this weekend, they are S.O.L.
4. Absolutely NO ROCK THROWING! I like my paint job and windshield. This has been an issue in the past.
5. Nobody goes anywhere alone! I don't want to hear "oh, don't worry about him, he's good" If you can't watch them, Don't bring them.
These rules are not being put in place so that I can punish your kids. They are about Safety, most of all, and helping to keep a harmonious feeling in the campsite. The bottom line is that they are your kids. I will never assume to tell you how to discipline them or how to teach them your set of beliefs, but as a society we must all respect each other and each other's beliefs.
1. Guests are welcome. You are responsible for their behavior. End of Story. They are subject to all of the same rules that we are. If they come and immediately become a problem because you did not prepare them properly, I will have no issue with asking you and them to leave. There are plenty of other spots on the mountain to camp. Go find one. I suggest that you go though all of this with them, THOROUGHLY, before you bring them.
Please, come out, bring the kids, camp, hike, swim, and trail ride with friends. Hope to see you there.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/jeep-227/calendar/14214276/