The first Jenkins User Meetup in São Paulo bring Jenkins experts and community enthusiasts together for an invaluable day of Jenkins-focused learning and networking opportunities.
If you are in the area, please join us for this launch of the Brazilian Jenkins community! Kohsuke will be in town in person, too! And now we have a mailing list in Portuguese, as well as the @jenkins_br Twitter account for notifications for the local community.
The event is free, but please RSVP so that we know how many to expect.
- [1:00 - 1:15pm] Brazilian Community Kickoff - Kohsuke Kawaguchi & Bruno P. Kinoshita
- [1:25 - 2:10pm] O básico para desenvolvimento de plug-ins para o Jenkins[Basics for writing Jenkins plug-ins] - Bruno P. Kinoshita
- [2:20 - 3:05pm] Integração Contínua em banco de dados com Liquibase & Jenkins [Database Continuous Integration with Liquibase and Jenkins] - Tony França
- [3:05 - 3:20pm] BREAK
- [3:20 - 4:05pm] Integração Contínua com Maven e GlassFish [Continuous Integration with Maven and GlassFish] - Bruno Borges
- [4:15 - 5:00pm] Técnicas Avançadas de Integração Contínua com o Jenkins [Advanced Continuous Integration Techniques with Jenkins] - Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- [5:10 - 5:20pm] Lightning Talk: Rodando Testes Automatizados Distribuídos de Performance na sua Nuvem [Running Automated Distributed Performance Tests in you Cloud - Camilo Ribeiro
- [5:30pm + ] Drink up at local pub - location is TBD