addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Message Board Opportunities › Joomla Developer Needed ASAP

Joomla Developer Needed ASAP

A former member
Post #: 1
We need help completing the final tweaks to our Joomla 1.6 site. Primarily template color changes, possible font changes, image mapping our main image and a few other items as determined by our marketing department. I've used Joomla casually for 4 years on and off and was able to make the majority of the changes needed and have now come to a point where I need to turn it over to someone else to wrap up. If you're a local Joomla pro and would be interested in partnering with us for the remainder of this project and going forward as needed let me know.

Joe Wright