Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Message Board Other Events Of Interest › TWITTERING to save lives: Dog Adoption Day

TWITTERING to save lives: Dog Adoption Day

The Pug W.
followthattrail
Gainesville, TX
Hi All!
I don't usually post pet notices on our RIE or Joomla calendar but this is an exception, I promise. I hope you all will forgive me. I need your Twittering and Facebook skills to save a few lives this weekend.

The rainy weather has spoiled the Garland pet adoption day being held to save the animals at the Garland Animal Shelter. We need all the publicity we can get for this event. I am posting this event on the calendar so you can Twitter or Facebook this to everyone! Thanks for all your help! The dogs will thank you for it!

The Garland shelter is a kill shelter and there couldn't have been a worse weekend for it to rain. None the less, the animals still have to find homes because the shelter is full. It is fuller than I have ever seen it in 10 years.

Please tell all your friends and family members to come out to the Garland Bark Park adoption event being held today!!!

The shelter is busting at the seams like never before with small to medium sized dogs including puppies galore, toy dogs, Cairn mixes, Corgie mixes, cattle dogs, heelers, border collies, a husky, a St. Bernese Mtn dog, Labs, and tons of mixed breeds. Despite the awnings and shelters that will be set up on site, it will make it very hard for all these dogs to get adopted. Please find it in your heart to open your home now if you have been even remotely thinking about adopting. These dogs are all temperment tested. Dogs have to be practically perfect to make it to the adoption floor at the Garland Shelter. These are all premium dogs! All they need is love and a little training.

Please come visit the Oak Park School in Garland and save a life! Many are priced as low as $35 already neutered. The rain may make it hard for these pups to find homes even though there will be temporary shelters erected to keep people dry! Pups can be taken home the same day! There will even be a couple cats on site.

I pray that even just a couple of you will come out and make this event a success. Volunteers are more than welcome.

Please visit the Garland Bark Park Meetup group for full details.
http://activedogs.mee...­