Have you heard about Yeoman but aren't sure of what it is or how to use it? Or maybe you would like to learn more about what exactly it does and how it can impact your workflow.
This introduction presentation will give you some insight into those and more:
* Learn how to install Yeoman
* Learn about the various generators
* Dive into what is generated
* Tutorial on some Grunt tasks (consider this a bonus)
* Discover some of the future plans for the project
The presentation will be given by Eddie Monge. He is a member of the Yeoman project and has contributed to various open source projects in the past including jQuery.
There will be a $5 cover charge at the door. You can pay with cash or credit card upon your arrival at TechLiminal.