Link to Dave's Slides
This meetup is sponsored by change.org:
Change.org is the world's fastest-growing platform for social change. With more than 10 million members, we're growing by 2 million new users a month and have quadrupled in size in the past year alone. People in 175 countries around the world now launch campaigns on Change.org, with more than one campaign winning every single day. Change.org is currently hiring.
- Bike parking: Bring your bikes in and up the stairs/elevator; they can be left on the landing just outside the change.org offices.
- Planning a summer holiday in Spain? Check out spain.js, July[masked].
Harald Rudell will give an informal lightning talk titled Publishing Node God and Thoughts on Templating
Adam Christian will present on browser testing
available now as an early release from O'Reilly.
Microsoft is sponsoring the drinks.
Microsoft User Research is currently looking for Developers in the Bay Area to join us in a research session to explore new tools for developers to work efficiently, effectively, and have more fun. Discuss your requirements for efficient and effective tools and influence future Microsoft products.
These studies will take place on our Silicon Valley campus with two hour sessions starting Tuesday, June 26th. Each participant will be offered their choice of a $200 VISA gift cardor technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.
If this is something you are interested in, please reply to Gina at email@example.com the following information and I’ll contact you shortly thereafter:
2. Job Title/ Company:
3. What languages do you develop in?
4. Are you familiar with node.js?
5. Are you interested in participating in future developer studies in the Bay Area?