The Great Outdoors Message Board › Econ Trip Pre-paddle email...

Econ Trip Pre-paddle email...

Mike C.
user 3250322
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
OK, Thansk you all for trying to make it out...
First thing we do not have any rentals... If your coming and you do not have a kayak or boat to paddle you need to call or email me ASAP!!!!
Directions.... Well I can not give the true address but here is the mapquest link from 417 and Red Bug Lake...Map , this brings you in from the south just keep driving untill you see the bridge. This paddle is Just South East from Oviedo Florida and Snow Hill Rd runs north and south from 46 to Chuluota RD you can come in from the north (46) or the South (Chuluota RD ). The Bridge will be the only one on the road and we will be putting in on the South side of the bridge it is clean and nicely done.
We will meet at 8AM and Start running cars as soon as we can as "A Group". But the Goal is to be running at 8:30 and back to the "In" by 9 AM and on the water. Please steep up if you want to be a runner or I will have to chose some of to do it. "Basically we will dropping cars off at the in and we will need some people to run them back..." we will talk about it tomorrow.
What to bring... Ok is it going to be cold???? Yes and then it is going to be hot... this paddle will not be as cold as peace river last month... But dress in layers and be ready to peal it off. Make sure you have plenty to drink, just because it is cooler outside does not mean you will not dehydrate on a paddle... Bring some snakes and food to eat, sun block, dry bags, camera, hat, sun glasses and what ever else you think you might need. You will not see any 7-11's on this paddle make sure you have what you need!!! My Cell is ********
OK everyone be carefully...
See you soon,
Mike C.