March 1, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
FLASH MEETUP- Micro Photography
A FLASH MEETUP is a last minute photo outing. I will share tips and techniques.
If you are the only one who attends will get my full attention.
I will be standing in front of
Century Theaters at 1069 B St, in Hayward
- Meet me at the location listed
- Bring Filters (if you have them)
- Bring a Shutter Release Cable or Wireless Trigger
- Bring a Micro Lens or something you can focus in really close with.
- Bring a Tripod
- Warm clothes and good shoes
We are going to photographer textures, details, cracks, railings, walls, and whatever we can find using the[masked] rule. Everything we photograph will be tightly framed. So if you like shooting tight this is going to be the perfect Meetup you.
Here is my number:[masked] if you get lost.