Michael D.
user 8433746
Group Organizer
Hyattsville, MD
Attraction Vault

The Attraction Vault- January 2012 Newsletter

Attraction Vault Presents: Official All Member Night - Saturday, February 11, 2012, 8:00 PM

Date: Saturday, February 11; Time: 8PM; Location: (See Forum For Complete Details) Topic: This is our monthly, fun filled night and a chance for new members and experienced members to finally meet. Meet new wings, get acquainted with the community, and most importantly – Party it up!

The Attraction Vault Presents: The Global Pickup Conference DC 2012

Date: Friday, January 23 - Sunday, January 25th; Time: 10AM - 6PM each day; When you come to the Global Pickup Conference DC 2012, you will get the best combination of multi-mentor instruction, you will get one day of instruction, in the field, with the guru's included free along with 2 Days Of In Class Training!

Register to reserve your spot

The Attraction Vault Leadership

Directors:
Crazy Mike
Dare

Officers:
Color
Nutz
Zengame

Field Leaders:
AFCSerge
flyboyz
Magellan
Silv
Simba
Vigilant

Lady Representatives:
DC_Sass
Dramaindc
Dr. Glitter
Firefly
Inamorata
Ms. Sippi
Panda
Strawberry Raven

Links

The Attraction Vault
Contact The Attraction Vault
Attraction Vault Blog
Reader Feedback
The Attraction Vault Team

Welcome *|FNAME|* to the January 2012 Attraction Vault Newsletter

We are the leading dating & social medium with one of the largest membership presence in the Metro DC area, encompassing DC, VA and MD. As one of the largest memberships in the Metro DC area, we are able to provide members with expertise, guidance and social networking in all areas of dating and social lifestyle mastery. We also have a growing membership representation in the Baltimore, Maryland and Miami, Florida dating & social scene. Join us as we venture, explore, and unlock the secrets of the DC, Baltimore and Miami dating & social scene together at www.theattractionvault.com.

Donate to Help Support Forum Server Hosting Costs

Matters in Dating- Brother James

Some of the advice I give in my seminars and personal coaching as a professional dating coach is quite simple. I try to break it down to the basics. Why know all of the fluff, when you need to understand the principals?

The funny thing is most people want the fluff. They want the quick fix: "What do I say?" "How to I approach someone?"

The fluff quickly floats away and you are back to square one. Do the hard stuff.

First: approach more people. See that cute girl waiting in line for a bagel in the morning? Go and just say hello. Ask her what she's getting. The main issue is that most people hide themselves. How is she or he going to ever meet you if you don't put yourself out there? A simple hello or talking about your surroundings is sometimes all it takes.

Second: Fail more. You may think you know your limits, but in fact most of my clients have no idea what they are capable of. Fear is nothing more than you approaching a perceived limitation or a boundary of what you think you know. What you need to do is move one step beyond it. High-Five a stranger! Walk up to that cute guy in the bookstore and ask him if he has cats! Slip someone a note in the coffee shop. Whatever you do, don't assume you know the outcome.

We have too many automatic thoughts in our head. See what we really don't know and experiment with what you think you really know.

Third: Have an awesome life that you love to live. Love is about connecting. Live you passions. What better way to connect with people than discussing what really moves you? (...)

Continue Reading Article

The Attraction Vault Presents: The Global Pickup Conference DC 2012

When you come to the Global Pickup Conference, you will get the best combination of multi-mentor instruction, you will get one day of instruction, in the field, with the guru's!

These are the top pick up artists and dating coachs from America, Europe, and Asia!

You will be learning from PUA's featured in Playboy, Men's Health, Hustler, and other mainstream media.

Your Ticket to the Conference Includes:

• 2 Days Of In Class Training
• Train a Full Day Infield with the "Faculty"
• A 100 Page Routine Manual (Worth Over $100)
• Participate in the Private VIP Forum
• Viewing access to the VIP Video Vault (with Over 10 Hours of Secret Camera Training Footage From the Field (Worth Over $300)
• Latest breakthroughs from my Free Podcast
• You'll get a Washington DC Guide, with all the "Hot Spots" to meet the ladys
• A FREE Raffle Ticket, where you'll get a chance to win thousands of dollars of quality products, services & training throughout the conference.
• We'll help you find Discounts on Hotels & Food

• And Much More...

Don't Miss Out on this Special Offer for the Biggest DC Event of The Year. This is an experience that will improve your life, FOREVER! Sign up NOW, before its too late. See you there!

RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE

Newsletter Subscription Notice
*|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

The Attraction Vault- January 2012 Newsletter

Sent to *|EMAIL|* — why did I get this?[/url]
unsubscribe from this list[/url] | update subscription preferences[/url]
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*