add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Lafayette Atheists and Freethinkers Forum Message Board › Aspiring sociopolitical activist new to the site, and group.

Aspiring sociopolitical activist new to the site, and group.

Red C.
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 1
Hello, for now, you can all just call me Red Cloud, as my birth, or "christian" name is just an irrelevant label. In time, a short time I hope, I wish for you to all get to know my face, my voice, and come to understand my perspective, even if just a little bit.

I understand that I can be quite radical in my beliefs, or the way I say things, but I think once you begin to understand the things I say, they won't seem so radical. I believe that once people start to really take in and consider the scale of importance to which I attribute my radicalism, that they'll start to think "Why haven't we begun to act on this Years ago? What's stopping us Now?", and it's That kind of mentality that I'm so very desperate to spread, because it motivates Action, and action Does need to be taken, and it Needed to be taken a long time ago.

I have a youtube account, with which I have expressed small amounts of these radical ideas, but it's not enough, I need an actual audience to interact with. I know not all of the things I say are easily understood, and I Want to be able to answer questions, I Want to be out in public saying these things, and get an instant reaction, by which I can gauge whether or not I'm being understood at all. I need to know what kind of people I have to work with in my area, specifically those with the drive to get things Done, or at Least Started.

There is a Lot of work that needs to be done, and a rapidly decreasing amount of time to do it in, so I hope you people will at least take me with an open mind, and Try to consider what I have to say. At least Try to consider the scale of importance to which I attribute my "radicalism" or whatever you want to call it, because our future depends on it, and I think once you hear what I have to say, you'll know why.

Thank you for your time, and if you wish to contact me, my direct e-mail is ""
if you wish to see my youtube, it's­
I can only, truthfully recommend three of the videos, those being "Labels and Declarations", and the "Let's Chat" and "Let's Chat Again" duo.

If I get a chance to speak publicly with you people, you'll find that sometimes, if not more, I repeat the same points, but please understand, I only do so, because I feel certain things bear repeating, and they bear repeating, because not enough people are acting. Understand that I'll beat as many dead horses, with as many sticks as it takes to get the message across, and I'll only consider the message to have gotten across, when Lots more people start acting. Simply hearing, or listening is Not Enough.

again, thank you all for your time, I hope to hear from some, if not all of you in the near future, and sorry for the length of this post, I have a bad habit of being someone wordy.

-Red Cloud-