The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Salsa De Soul Last Class Series of the Year - Begins

Meetup details changed: Salsa De Soul Last Class Series of the Year - Begins January 14

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Dear Charlotte Salsa Maniacs,
Welcome to 2014. I am so looking forward to seeing you all at events this year. We had a great time at our first meetup of the year on Friday, January 3  as we gathered at A Piece of Havana. Thanks to all of you who were in attendance.
Normally we would be starting with our class series on Tuesday, January 7.  Instead, we will start our five week series starting next Tuesday, January 14; and we will have a workshop bootcamp this Saturday, January 11, from 11 am to 12:45.  More details are being posted as an upcoming meetup.  I truly recommend that those of you who can, please attend, and you can still start on Tuesday with our regular class.
For those of you who have informed me that you are unable to make a weekday class, this Saturday class workshop is a good alternative I recommend you attend.
For many of you who will be joining us for the first time, when I teach the class, in order to give everyone lots of individual attention, I have some great people to assist me.  Sambou, Evie, Mariah, and Sara.  Well Sambou will soon be returning from his trip to his homeland in West Africa, and Evie is has not completed her vacation. But we will have the full team ready to roll when class begins.
By the way, Tuesday will be one of the closest days we have experienced in many years, so now you won't have to brave the cold tomorrow. Smile.
Most of all, I thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, January 11 and again on Tuesday, January 14.

See you on the dance floor,

Muhammad Abdullah,
"The Professor, the Cat in the Hat"

PS. For those of you who want to lose those holiday pounds and inches, you will be pleased to know that we are sponsoring a "belly dancing class with Sana'. This will start on Wednesday, January Regrettably, it is for women only. No worries fellas, we will have something for you later in the month.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:15 PM
Where: Abundant Life Creative Expressions Studio
1800 Camden Road Suite 203
Charlotte 28203, NC 28203
This Meetup repeats every week on Tuesday.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.