align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Law of Attraction TV

Law of Attraction TV

This message board is read-only.

sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 6
LAW OF ATTRACTION TV
Show taping 8:00pm
April 25th. 2007
at
Portland Community Media
2766 NE MLK Blvd
Portland, Or 97212

If you are interested to be an audience member, please let me know. Peace, Sutree

LAW OF ATTRACTION TV

Goals:
It is my goal for the show that the Law of Attraction be clearly defined and made accessible to the viewers. I want to be able to show the logic of the Law of Attraction and that there are very simple steps everyone can take to bring good things and happiness into their lives and to achieve their dreams. I want to share the laws of attraction with as many people as I can through the wonder of modern television and I want to support our human evolution toward a peaceful and more joyful world where we understand our personal impact on and connection to the world and people around us in a way that allows us to really create and appreciate the love and beauty available.

Show Description:
The show will be an hour long round table type discussion on the Law of Attraction, with members of the community who have been working with/on The Law of Attraction both as teachers and guides and personally for their own enlightenment.

Show Format:
8:00pm Show starts with music and intro graphics
Host introduces self & panel members, and asks someone to define the
Law of Attraction

Panel members in turn speak to:
-the various reasons the LOA works
-what is has done for them
-simple steps and practices to enable the LOA to work for them in their lives
-how LOA fits in with religion and spirituality.

8:40pm Children come in and join discussion to say how they are practicing LOA in their lives.

8:45pm Audience question and answer

8:57pm Host wraps up, music in and credits roll.

9:00pm end of show

This show will be taped for later broadcast/ Broadcast info will be posted after show is taped
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 7
Hey y'all, for those of you that i have been in communication with about being panel members on the LOA Community TV Show, i will be out of town for a few days, but then i will organize a meeting for whoever wants to be a panel member to meet prior to show date to discuss details of the show. peace, sutree
A former member
Post #: 89
Ive been on a few so far as I am the founder of The Official community for the Secret
Happy to do your show as well
Chris Tinney
http://chris.powerful...­
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 8
Hey Y'all, I'm back from my trip and I finally got my web page done, so I can start planning the meeting for the LOA TV Discussion panel members. I'm intending that everyone who has expressed interest in being in the show are invited to the meeting. We will see who shows up and figure out the details of the discussion then. Since I am new to this meetup group, I was thinking you all might have places you already meet at. If so, let me know. It sounds like a Thursday eve. would work for most people. I live in NE Portland and could probably get a meeting room at the Kenedy school. There are lots of coffee shops in the area too.
Email me or write something here on the message board. For me thurs 3/29 or Thurs 4/12 would be good.

Here is my new and first web page that i am very excited to share.
there are a couple guestbooks to either make comments about the site or add your thoughts. let me know what you think if you get a chance to check it out.

peace, sutree
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 9
Good information and wonderful presentation, Sutree. You have captured and presented very well.

I am looking forward to meeting with you and being a part of this powerful presentation.

Blessings,
Robin
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
Thanks Robin, it was fun to do. I've never done a web page before and it's a work in progress. Exciting to get so many positive responses from it. I look forward to meeting you to. peace, sutree
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
Hey Chris, I'm realizing I never responded to you. (or maybe i sent you an emial) I'm going to try to get a meeting room for a thursday eve. in the next couple weeks for all those who want to be panel members in the show. will let you know when i have that scheduled. Thanks for your interest. peace, sutree
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 11
Hi, y'all, I was able to schedule and meeting time/ place for those of you who would like to be on the panel for the TV show. I couldn't get a free room at Kennedy School, because they quit doing that.
I was able to get the meeting room at the PCM TV studios for Thursday, April 5th at 7pm. The Studios are at 2766 NE MLK Blvd in Portland, @ MLK & Graham, right by Billy Reeds. It's a maroon building with a big silver ball on the top and there is parking behind the building on Graham.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all. peace, sutree.
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 15
4/8/2007
Here are the questions we decided at the meeting that each of the panel members would answer during the show. It was suggested by Kim that if each person on the panel answered each of the questions then we would get the various perspectives available. This would allow the viewers and audience to see the multitude of ways of thinking and realizing how the Law of Attraction affects our lives.

The questions to answer during the show:

· What is the Law of Attraction? How does it work?

· What has the Law of Attraction done for you in your life?

· How does the Law of Attraction fit in with or support the variety of religious and spiritual beliefs?

· What are some simple steps to take or practices to allow the Law of Attraction to work beneficially in your life?

· Why is Quantum Physics often brought up when talking about the Law of Attraction?

We can change the order of the questions or add/subtract questions, but these are the questions I'd like us to ponder the answers to in preparation for discussing them during the show.

We discussed having a second meeting maybe around the 19th or 20th to further clarify the discussion process. Also, there were some people not able to make the first meeting that would still like to participate and it would be nice for everyone to be able to meet ahead of time.

I am going to post this on the Law of Attraction TV thread on the Meetup.com bulletin board as well, http://lawofattractio...­ , so that we can have a continuing conversation about the show and questions/answers during this time leading up to the show taping on April 25th.

Thank you all so much for your interest and participation.

Peace, Sutree

visit my website on the Law of Attraction
www.squidoo.com/LofA
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 16
I forgot the say that it is very likely that we will be taping two one hour shows that night of the 25th because there are so many who would like to participate in the discussion and so that everyone will have enough time to say what they would like to say. This would mean we would probably be taping shows from 6:30p to 7:30p and 7:45p to 8:45p.

Peace, Sutree

visit my website on the Law of Attraction
www.squidoo.com/LofA