The Cary / Raleigh Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Gratitude - 30 days or just day by day

Gratitude - 30 days or just day by day

Denise J.
user 11577749
Morrisville, NC
Hi Everybody,

Today I am starting a 30 day practice of Gratitude where I will be writing and sending a card to a different individual daily for 30 days (which will end up being 30 different people). I am being joined by some friends and members of a couple of meetups too. I invite each of you to consider this practice as well even if you just do it for a week. You don't need to have a list of people upfront, just each day, whomever comes to mind that you want to share some gratitude with and give thanks for how they have impacted your life.

Remember how it felt to get a card in the mail from a friend or family member that made you laugh, feel loved or inspired or just feel close again to someone who may be far away? Taking the time to connect and open our heart to others, not only makes a big impact on our own lives and what we are focused on, but showers others with that same love that we desire to experience that reminds us that we are not alone.

Many of us chose today to begin. With this day having historical significance and soul level grief for many of us, spending some time giving thanks for our lives and the people in it, will bring healing to our hearts. I will set up a place on the discusssion board on www.practicingthepresence.com where we can share our experiences and inspration as we go through this process.

This is a powerful process and commitment and will indeed bless us and others in many ways. I look forward to hearing all of our experiences and inspiring each other as we grow together!

I AM GRATEFUL for all of YOU!!!!

Denise