The Cary / Raleigh Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › The Happiness Project

The Happiness Project

Denise J.
user 11577749
Morrisville, NC
I just started a new meetup called The Happiness Project that I am very excited about and wanted to let all of you know about it in case it speaks to you.  I may from time to time post an event on the law of attraction site that has to do with it but for the most part, those events will be posted on its own meetup.

More info about how I became inspired to start this meetup:

In my research of doctoral programs a few months back, I ran across research about happiness and whether there are ways to create more happiness in our daily lives.  I found some incredible information from psycholosgists, scientists, philosophers, and just the stand alone human discovery.  One book stood out for me that is called The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin, where she sets monthly goals for areas or themes in her life that she would like to improve or shift.  I was so inspired by this book that I wanted to share it with others and share in our own discoveries together.  I am very excited about it and look forward to meeting all those that are interested in committing to this project and living from a greater place of happiness in your daily life.

If you are interested in joining this meetup, please go to:

http://www.meetup.com/The-Happiness-Project-Raleigh/­

Make it a happy day!

Denise