The Cary / Raleigh Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Practicing the Law of Attraction

Practicing the Law of Attraction

Denise J.
user 11577749
Morrisville, NC
Hi All,

Tonight is the first night of a 6 week gathering to learn more about the Law of Attraction and how we can use it in our lives. We are using the book - Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn as a resource and to stir up thoughts, questions, discussions for our meeting. We will also do some exercises to get us in the space of moving into what we really want to create in our lives and what might be holding us back from doing that.

It is so interesting that even though I know this stuff, sometime I get lax about practicing and staying conscious of what I am wanting to create. So it is great that we will be getting together to support one another and get clearer about what we desire to create in our lives and play with the law a bit.

Whether you have read all of the first 2 chapters or not, please still come and be apart of the discussion and discovery this evening. Be thinking about what you may want to start working on creating or what is currently going on.....bring questions, demonstrations, ideas or just yourself. It is going to be a great time!

See you at 7 pm tonight!
Denise

P.S. If you can't make it tonight, please feel free to come next Thursday. The doors are always open to support one another, grow, learn, practice, be or just play together. I look forward to seeing you.