addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boston Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board Resources › LoA and The Secret

LoA and The Secret

Brandon B.
user 18869241
Hillsborough, NH
Post #: 1
I've actually only attended one of these meetings in the last year since I found out about it. My life has been profoundly impacted by consciously implementing what I DO want in my life over the last year. Since it was the July Meeting last Year I went to, I figured I'll make it my annual return. :) I've learned so much in the past year and I would love to share it with anyone that is interesting. If you want to hear my story contact me on here and I'll share, I don't want to clutter up the board with what could be needless spam. :)

The way the LoA has starting working for me is like the difference between a getting a cake made from a baker and one from the supper market out of a box! They are both cakes...but not even in the same class!

I look forward to seeing everyone on the 10th!

Brandon Boucher
Chew-Hoong
user 3101506
Boston, MA
Post #: 112
CONGRATS, Brandon!

We'd love for you to share your story here.
It won't be "needless spam."

And YES, thrilled that you'll be joining us at our July meetup.

Looking forward!
~Chew-Hoong & Dave
Brandon B.
user 18869241
Hillsborough, NH
Post #: 2
There are 4 principles that I've put into practice in the last year that really has caused me to implement the LoA in my life and bring in the things that I do want. Manifesting has become second nature for me, weather its a parking spot somewhere in downtown Boston or money coming in when it has too.

The simple philosophy that is changed was "If you want things in your life to change, you have to be willing to change things in your life." Thank you Brian Tracey! :)

I was introduced to a CD series called "Your Wish Is Your Command" and this series has allowed me to make the changes i needed to. I now have some of the best friends in the world, I associate with like minded, successful people who have what I want. I attend large gatherings with like minded people, participate in recognition of their accomplishments and receive the same in return. I've also been exposed to free mentoring and coaching by some fantastic people like Joel Bauer, Peter Ragnar, Ron Ball, Mary Miller, John Grey, Dr Ted Morter, Rev Michael Beckwith, and many more.

This series proved to be the gourmet cake recipe I was looking for and I want to share it with anyone interested. You can contact me privately and I'll share it with you for free in MP3 format. I feel like I have moral and ethical obligation to share this with the world. Its the little secrets and nuances that are missing from "The Secret" and other works.

Brandon Boucher
YourDreamGenie@gmail.com
Brandon B.
user 18869241
Hillsborough, NH
Post #: 3
I want to thank everyone that has contacted me so far, I love sharing this information.

Ever experience a moment in your life where you felt truly free? Ever want to tell the world about but didn't think you could? Well this is what happened to me and I now feel like I have a moral and ethical obligation to share it! Please don't hesitate to contact me at the email address below!

The Series is a 14 CD set that I can send to you in MP3 form for free.

Thank you and may you have, be and do anything you want to in this life!

Brandon Boucher
YourDreamGenie@gmail.com