The Boston Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board Other Events (some are recommended by our Meetup) › Ultimate Success Solutions: How to Earn ALL that You're Worth (this is an e

Ultimate Success Solutions: How to Earn ALL that You're Worth (this is an event for solopreneurs)

Kate
user 9907014
Chestnut Hill, MA
Post #: 26
One of my clients wanted to share her story with you...

"Although, I had a 10 year old very successful business, I contacted Kate because I needed to make changes within the business to allow me more balance in my life (I was giving up nights and weekends with my family to do work for my clients). I wasn't happy about that and my husband and young son weren't happy, either…I was always working. Within a few months of coaching with Kate, I made the following changes: got clarity on who my ideal clients were and stopped working with those that weren't right for me, increased my rates, created new client programs, improved relationships with people I am close to, had more time for myself and family on weekends, hired effective support staff and took my first vacation with my husband in 2 years! So many amazing changes in such a short time. I'm more energized and excited about what I am doing in a way I wouldn't have believed possible in the past. Thank you to Kate. "

~Amy Bradbury, Mosaic Business Solutions, LLC

At my upcoming exclusive 2-day workshop, "Ultimate Success Solutions: How to Earn ALL that You're Worth", I'm going to share with you the exact formula as to how you can have similiar success.

Get your ticket NOW (and lots of BONUSES)

http://www.successcoa...­

Here's what you're going to learn when you attend:

1) Release old money stories that are holding you back so you become comfortable with financial success. (otherwise, you'll repel money and never have enough)

2) Get into "right" action by managing your procrastination so you can reach your goals. (How many times have you started to do something, but days, weeks, months...maybe even years have gone by. And, before you know it, your procrastination monster will win again, and your dreams slip away)

3) Balance work and personal life (this is one of the reasons I wanted my own business. What's the point of having a lot of success if you're always working and don't have time for the people you love and activities you enjoy?)

4) Develop more self-confidence so your inner & outer values are aligned. (How you see yourself is how your (potential) clients will see you. If you don't believe in yourself, you can't expect your clients to believe in you)

5) Business Development, Tapping (EFT) & Laws of Attraction Exercises

6) Checklists, templates & hotseats!

7) And, so much more!!!

Save almost $800!!! Get your ticket TODAY as the Special Offer & Bonuses ending Saturday (when you sign up, you'll receive a link to "bring -a -friend" for $97 !!!

Be Brilliant,
Kate
www.successcoachingwithKate.com

P.S. This event is limited in size and filling up FAST. Get your ticket today