The Boston Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board Other Events (some are recommended by our Meetup) › (Time Sensitive Offer) How to Have More Business Success with Law Of Attraction

(Time Sensitive Offer) How to Have More Business Success with Law Of Attraction

Chew-Hoong
user 3101506
Boston, MA
Hi there,

Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful day.

When there's meaningful offers that are specifically created for our community, we let you know.

Kate Beeders, Mindset & Marketing Expert, who has presented at our meetups, has this special offer (30% discount & bonus gifts) for a teleseries. Some of our members have participated in the course and have great success in their businesses.

Kate has this to share:

If you're like most heart-centered entrepreneurs, you started your business because you were so passionate about something. You wanted to help others. You wanted to change the world. Maybe the money is important to you because of what you could buy - but maybe the money is more important because of what you can do with it.

Imagine what you could accomplish this year. Imagine what your life would feel like. Imagine how much more energy, excitement and more power you would feel if you were to double your income this year.  Imagine where you could go on vacation. Imagine what you could do for your family. Imagine how you could grow your business to impact the world; if you doubled your income this year...maybe even tripled it.

My upcoming teleseries, the "Rapid Cash & Success System" is starting soon. This isn't a fluff class. You'll be moving along at a fast pace to clear out the blocks in the way so success comes to you faster.

I'm focused on clearing out the BIG blocks - your beliefs around money, your beliefs about yourself - what you're capable of and what you deserve. There's plenty of time for "Q & A" each call- so you'll be able to get on the call and get "on-the-spot" coaching.

Click here to learn more about it: http://www.KateBeeders.com/rcssloa­

Don't you wonder why you're not reaching your dreams (and others are)? Both myself (and my clients) are having phenomenal success -that's because they did the work I'm teaching in the course.

If you don't clear these blocks out- you'll never have what you really and truly want in your life. I know- because I've been on both sides.

I've put together a very special irresistible offer (30% discount & bonus gifts) for members of the Boston LoA Meetup. But, you must ACT FAST as this offer ends on Wed, 3/20 at midnight ET.

Here’s the link to check it out : http://www.KateBeeders.com/rcssloa­

Check out all of the bonuses!!! Act Fast! This offer ends Wed, 3/20 at midnight ET.

Questions? Contact me directly at Info@KateBeeders.com