League of Extraordinary Gamers Message Board › League of Extraordinary Gamers: Announcing a New Era!!!

League of Extraordinary Gamers: Announcing a New Era!!!

Christina
wuweeee
Annandale, VA
Hey Gamers,

As some of you may know, Jeremy and I have been busy creating a new little gamer girl this year.  We are happy to announce that she recently hatched and is already enjoying Xbox arcade games with Dad.

The roles in our lives have changed dramatically since her arrival.  Little did we know that we were going to be minions and servants to this little gamer girl.  We barely have time to eat, use the restroom, or take a shower (what’s that bathing you speak of?).  I know it sounds like we're at a gaming con but she is all consuming and we’re happy to oblige.

As we begin this new chapter in our lives (Gamer Parents: Ahhhh!), we know that it wouldn’t be fair to continue to be the organizers of my first baby, The League of Extraordinary Gamers.  You all deserve an organizer’s full attention and time.  You deserve someone who has been steadily throwing fun events and keeping the gaming going.  You deserve a gamer like Randy!

Randy has come a long way with our gaming group and has become a friend to us as well.  From the first time we met him playing Rock Band at Kim and Omari’s meetup event, to earning his nickname: Chocolate Thunder, to regularly organizing meetup events and being saddled with some unfortunate job at each one of our benefit scavenger hunts :P, Randy has proven to be a reliable guy.

The changes will take place within the next few days.  We will still be a part of this meetup by attending events and even organizing events when possible but we know that you’re in good hands with Randy   And you never know, we may just resurface in the near future with another meetup to fit our new roles.  So all you Gamer Parents out there, keep your eyes peeled for us (clearly I have a compulsive organizing problem).

Game On!

Christina

Fearless Organizer