add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Life, the Universe and everything Message Board › This is your chance to get a seat, places available at this Thursday

This is your chance to get a seat, places available at this Thursday

Auckland, NZ
Hi folks, there's still some places available this week which is very unusual.  I don't know if it's due to the fowl weather or Ziggy stepping aside but these discussions are usually over subscribed so get in while you can.
Nicola will be the official host for this event, my name is on the group as the temporary organiser but I'm in China and taking note of how much new housing they are building - literally whole cities at once.
Enjoy the discussion and lets see if there's one idea we all agree upon that could be put forward to the politicians???
- Peter