PLEASE HELP PROMOTE OUR WEBSITE (www.meetup.com/LinkedinEDMONTON)
*The purpose of this Meetup is to combine the best aspects of professional networking & social networking.
The internet has revolutionized how people interact.
Facebook has revolutionized SOCIAL networking. "LinkedIn.com" has revolutionized BUSINESS networking.
*Your professional relationships are key to your professional success.
*Developing social relationships with your professional contacts builds loyalty & a strong source of potential referral business.
We believe that professional networking & social networking should not be mutually exclusive of each other.
LinkedIn.com helps you be more effective in your daily work & opens doors to opportunities using the professional relationships you already have.
The **EDMONTON Linked-In BUSINESS NETWORK** combines the best aspects of business & social networking by bringing together LinkedIn.com members on a regular basis for a sit-down meal with ample opportunities to build both professional & social relationships.
We will feature compelling guest speakers at selected meetings.
(1) Provide your FULL NAME, followed by your educational credentials, if any (e.g. "Stephen Lau, B.Com., LL.B.");
(2) Post a profile PHOTO of yourself (professional-style head-shot preferred);
(3) Post a brief intro of you/your work ;
(4) Have a profile on LinkedIn.com
(5) Answer all 5 profile questions in detail, including posting your PHONE NUMBER & E-MAIL ADDRESS
(6) Commit to attending our events regularly & logging into the website to RSVP "yes" or "no" for ALL events!
NON-compliance will result in REMOVAL from the group!
Furthermore, you must maintain a 10% attendance rate (or attend a meeting at least once every 6 months, whichever occurs first) to maintain your membership in our Meetup, unless otherwise approved or discussed. You can also maintain your membership in our group by logging in at least once a month and giving your "Yes" or "No" RSVP for our events on a regular basis, and giving a reason for your absence.
The quality of this Meetup is maintained by adherence to the following policies:
(1) People who are engaged with aggressive Multi-Level Marketing companies are discouraged from joining;
(2) Any deemed inappropriate behavior by any member at any meeting will result in immediate removal from our group;
(3) People found to be of poor reputation will be removed from our group;
(4) Any "hard-selling" promotion of a company's products/services at any meeting is considered inappropriate & will result in immediate removal from our group;
(5) DRESS CODE: "business casual" or higher at all times;
(6) All meetings will be conducted in a professional manner;
(7) The organizer may remove any member at any time without notice. We are trying to attract high calibre members who bring value to our group. If any member wishes to remove another member, please contact the organizer & give your reasons.
(8) We make efforts to restrict the number of people in any given profession to allow for committed & dedicated existing members to achieve benefits from membership in our group AND to avoid an awkwardly competitive atmosphere developing in our social circles. The Organizer maintains the right to review the suitability of new members based upon his discretion and his view of the existing dynamic of the group.
to the Edmonton "Linked-In" Business Network!
You may also be interested in joining these other Meetups:
(1) The Leadership Network: http://www.theleaders...
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR MEETUP TO FRIENDS||July 31, 2008 6:15 PM||anonymous|
|About The EDMONTON "Linked-In" BUSINESS & SOCIAL NETWORK||September 25, 2013 12:00 PM||anonymous|