addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chelmsford Linux Meetup Group Message Board › If you need a new job...

If you need a new job...

Mary-Anne W.
mgwmgw
North Billerica, MA
Post #: 25
I have just started work at e-dialog.com, which is located in Burlington MA in the complex where Sun used to be.

We are about to lose an employee whose job is to administer Red Hat/Fedora/Oracle Unbreakable computers and set up virtual machines. He is in the Development Operations Support group.

The position to replace him does not officially exist yet, but if you are looking for a job and have these skills, please let me know. As soon as the management blesses the position, some of us in Development would really like it filled soon.

P.S. If you know Java and like Linux, or know perl and PL/SQL, there are jobs for that too, and those positions officially exist. If you see other positions you like on ebayjobs.com in Burlington, I could also help you there too.