add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 8114902
Jackson, TN
Post #: 5
The ancient souls of our ancestors committed their life to Wisdom. However we tend to not make it a Priority in this age. What is wisdom to you and why is it relevant now?
user 7840296
Jackson, TN
Post #: 9
Wisdom is the intelligence of the universe combined with the brilliance of human existence to help us all grow to our fullest potential. Wisdom is the road less traveled. Experience has taught me a lot of things but had I listened to wisdom, which comes in the form of my own intuition most of the time, I'd be a lot better off. Wisdom simply is the lessons I have learned while being a part of L.I.T.E. and learning to trust my own inner guidance.
Rahmeir C.
user 8099429
Jackson, TN
Post #: 6
Wisdom is your personal intelligence in life, even though I'm sure the ancestors would have suggested a better approach towards me attaining it.

Wisdom is relevant now, because it sets the toll of my personal evolution. Without it I'm left to be guided by my own feelings & the responses from life to indicate the insight that wisdom would have granted me.