addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Live Music Metropolis - Nashville Chapter Message Board › CONTEST: YOU Choose the Artist!

CONTEST: YOU Choose the Artist!

Kristina
KristinaSchulz
Brentwood, TN
Post #: 21
To encourage more people to be active in our group as well as support the unique and fun tradition of a house concert, we have come up with a contest for the group members!

Our house concert series only has TWO more shows for 2010 (there is a possibility of a third, but we're waiting to confirm). After that, we will be planning our 2011 series and want YOUR help!

By attending a house concert AND by bringing a couple friends, you can win the chance to choose a local artist to play in our 2011 series!

Here are the details

Whoever has the most guests attend the next 2 shows can choose a local artist/musician for me to invite to play at our house in 2011. To be fair to those who aren't able to attend themselves due to scheduling conflicts, the meetup group member doesn't have to be in attendence in order for their guest to count. Each guest will be counted for each performance they attend. (For instance, if a meetup group member tells a friend about the series, and they come to two of the remaining 2010 shows, the meetup group member will get 2 points for that guest). For each show the meetup group member attends themselves, they count as 2 (so if they come to both shows, they can get 4 points for their own attendance.)

**If we do have a third show, this third show will also count towards this contest.**

Now obviously I can't guarantee the artist will play, because it's ultimately up to them and their schedule, however I will contact the 1st choice, then if they decline for whatever reason, I'll work with the winner on a 2nd choice til we get someone booked that they want to hear.

Your first chance for points is THIS FRIDAY, August 20.
CLICK HERE to RSVP

Share this link with your guests to have them RSVP as well: http://www.mypunchbow...­

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Kristina