addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LOA (Law of Attraction) Players Message Board › A new year, a new face...

A new year, a new face...

Eric H.
user 9906411
Delta, BC
Hi everyone,

Well, for those group members who were not there yesterday, Mark announced he is stepping down as the organiser for these meetings. It seems he is providing us with a great example by taking his own advice and going for what he wants NOW. No more excuses for him like: 'well I don't have the time because I have to organise this meetup' ;-)

Mark asked me if I wanted to take over the organisation of the meetups. And as it happened I was already toying with the idea to start a group like this on Galiano Island, where I live in the weekends. So the Law of Attraction immediately provided me with this opportunity, and I only had to say Yes to it, so I did...

That immediately left me with a challenge, because we will need a new meetup location. Mark's place was not going to last anyway. Yesterday we had a record attendance of 23 people! Talk about a full house!
When I came in early yesterday (to reserve the couch ;-) Mark asked me if I already thought about new locations for the meetup. My response was that I had not because I trusted that that would resolve itself that night. And what happened was that Colleen, not knowing what was about to happen, remarked that there is a nice big meeting room in their building. Apart from that, Mark had his own idea of a location nearby that might be useful.

So again, the LOA provides me with what I need, and I now have 2 options that I will look into. Mark's suggestion is not too far away from his place, and Colleen's is somewhere in south Burnaby, close by a sky train station. If anyone has any other ideas I'm open for them, but don't take too long since I don't want to disrupt the tuesday-evening schedule. I will send everyone an email with the definitive location as soon as possible.

For the rest, the only major change will be that Mark will (probably) be talking less. I intend to be more a discussion leader than a teacher for now. This group is very capable of doing it's own teaching. Of course I will keep some topics handy in case we run out of things to discuss, but somehow I don't think I will be needing those anytime soon...

I hope I can fill Mark's boots in such a way that we keep the wonderful spirit of the group, and for the rest I will trust the LOA will bring us whatever it may bring us for the highest good of everyone involved.

Hugs,

Eric.