It’s 8x more cost effective to drive an existing customer back than to get a new customer. And a 5% investment in loyalty marketing adds 15% to profit on average.
Email marketing is arguably the most powerful tool (and overlooked) for small businesses. On average, businesses see $40 in sales for every dollar invested in email marketing.
Second to email marketing is social media marketing. One of the questions we frequently hear from businesses that are social on networks like Facebook and Twitter is, “how can I turn all of my work and followers into real business results?”
Join LocalVox as we break down the fundamentals of email and social media marketing for small business owners. You will also learn how to harness social media and turn it into a revenue stream that delivers real, bottom-line results that bring in more customers.
In this complimentary seminar, you’ll learn:
• Why email marketing can drastically increase your customer base
• The main elements of a successful email marketing campaign
• How to create emails that get read and responded to
• Simple ways to grow your list of email marketing recipients
• How to choose the right email marketing platform for your business
• Major do's and don'ts of email marketing
• How to get positive reviews on Google and Yelp
• How to respond to reviews (both negative and positive)
• How often and what to post on Facebook and Twitter
• What makes a post shareworthy'
We are capping this presentation at 100 attendees, so make sure to RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Want to manage all of your social media accounts through one platform? Check out The Social Inbox and learn how to effectively manage your social presence.
Don't know how to launch a social media campaign? Download our eBook on
9 Ways To Crush Marketing With Social Media
See you there!