Sep 9, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This London Bloggers Meetup is all about Search Engine Optimisation and what this means for your blog.
Our panel of speakers will be addressing topics such as:
• what are the fundamentals of SEO
• what plugins can you use to help
• how do you optimise your content
• what's the impact of the latest Google update
• Context, content and conversations
• Benefits of social media for SEO
Charlotte Gunnell, SEO Manager for the Metro
Judith Lewis from SEO Chicks and also available at decabbit.
Yiannis Pelekanos from marketing and search agency Klaxon
6.30pm - Start
7.30pm - Guest Speakers
8.00pm - Q&A
8.30pm - Networking
Register now to confirm your place.
The London Bloggers Meetup team