Join us on Thursday, Nov. 6 at Launch Pad for a special guest presentation, networking, planning for Drupalcamp New Orleans and more.
Dawn Borglund will be in town to present "Improving the ROI of your Website with Updated Content Strategy."
Dawn is a Senior Digital Strategist at Mediacurrent, where she helps clients to create solutions to the challenges their businesses face with a focus on content strategy, buyer personas, social media, search engine optimization, brand management, and analytics.
Launch Pad is located at 643 Magazine St. -- the entrance for the meetup is around the corner on Capdeville Street. After the presentation we will move next door to Capdeville for more discussions, food and drinks.
Improving the ROI of your Website with Updated Content Strategy
The paradigm of who controls the CMS/website budget has completely shifted from the IT to the Marketing department. While Drupal has traditionally done a good job of attracting developers and a more technical audience, we as a community need to take a critical look at this highly emerging trend and evolve our strategy to compete.
This session will discuss the following challenges for the Drupal community, and how it relates to content marketing on our websites, social media, and email:
• How do I increase conversions?
• Why are my traditional tactics (Facebook posts, blogs, link building, SEO etc) no longer working?
• How do I reach a larger or more targeted audience?
• How do I find a balance between personable content and advertising?
• What metrics should I show my boss to prove long term ROI for my Drupal website?
What Drupal tools can I use to help me get there?