Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Need to re-home my pitbull..please help, here are some pics!

Need to re-home my pitbull..please help, here are some pics!

Gizem Engur
user 13895723
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi everyone,

I registered with this meetup a few weeks ago when I adopted my pitbull Lola, from Town lake animal shelter. Unfortunately after spending a few weeks together, we are realizing that we are not the family for Lola. She seemed calm and suitable for our apartment but she has a lot of energy. I wanted a pit so badly, but didn't think about the small apartment. Also, she doesnt get along well with my cat fistik.

Here are some qualities about Lola:
• SO sweet, not aggressive or threatening at all
• Submissive to other dogs, just wants to play!
• Great dog to go play with, very obedient with playing catch and not straying from your side.
• Great dog to run with, she needs a lot of exercise.
• Already knows the basic commands sit, stay, down, and “shake hands.” She is VERY smart.
• She loves to give kisses and have her belly rubbed.

She is a great dog, but she needs a family who will give her alot of attention and love. if you know ANYONE who would be interested, please contact me at gizem.engur@gmail.com. I'm in the south austin area.

Also, she is already spayed, rabies, all shots done, everything is accounted for. We took her to the vet recently and she is a healthy pitbull! If you decide to adopt her, we also have a crate, dog pillow, a few toys and treats, and a 6 months supply of her heartworm/flea prevention. She is seriously the cutest ever. I have pics to prove it.

Thanks, Gizem

Lydia
LydiaZ
Austin, TX
Post #: 108
Send an Email Post a Greeting
This really doesn't seem like a reason to re-home a dog. It can take a lot of time to get a dog and cat to adapt to each other. We can recommend a trainer. "A lot of energy" is not a reason to re-home a dog. Please let me know if you would like a trainer to help you get the dog and cat to acclimate.

Also, for other people reading this post, this is why we recommend you work with a rescue organization, like Love-A-Bull when adopting. We know which dogs get along with cats, dogs, etc.
Christine Williams
user 14012946
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I am not a professional, but I've had several pits aka piggies..Do you have a cat or a kitten??? One thing I did was have a friend hold my dog and wrap the cat in a t-shit with his head sticking out..Let them meet..that way the cat can't scratch the dog..You just need to make sure you have a firm grip on each of them..after awhile they get used to each other..They may never be best friend but I believe with the right training they could live in peace