addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Free Spay and Neuter

Free Spay and Neuter

Krystal M.
user 6286685
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Proud to say guys that things have been going great with this new "program".
I had to create the meetup an account... we have officially fixed 16 wonderful pitties in the past 2 weeks all owners and doggies doing outstanding!

I found out a very disturbing fact the other day... for every 1 pitbull that gets adopted in a shelter 600 get put to sleep. That means for every 1 puppy that is sold or bought 601 pits are dying not to mention that they are pure breeds being put down.

Hey guys,
My names Kickie and I am relatively new to the group... I am a surgery technician at Emancipet and I will be more than willing to help anyone who needs a spay or neuter for their pet.
If you are interested or know someone in need feel free to contact me @
512-965-9439 or email at nykopez1@yahoo.com

If someone is interested, theres no strings attached.
I will bring the pet in for you and I can provide a free surgery, microchip, rabies shot and city registration.
Anything extra such as yearly vaccines, flea meds or heartworm prevention I can arrange for low cost services for the owner.

If you do need any yearly vaccines or such I can only do them for patients that are having surgery or have already been spayed.
Just give me a call or email if you need.

Thanks!
Kickie
Meghan
MeghanT
Austin, TX
Post #: 26
Thanks, Kickie! That's absolutely wonderful, and I hope our members who need spay/neuter will give you a ring. It's the best thing you can do for your pet and for the animal (over)population in general.

Great that you have joined the group -- and hope you had fun at the Party today!
A former member
Post #: 114
Hey Kickie, This is great news. As Orion will be due for his rabies and city taga nd all. I don't want to get him fixed til he's a year old. Which is in NOV. I will ring you then for that. But thanks for the info.
JoDee K.
user 5505999
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 5
Kickie, I run the Texas Branch of Furever Home Canine Rescue, i have two right now that need altered. i also want to get more information on chipping, i only have one of mine chipped although i always chip my fosters being adopted out. i would like to have the gang chipped for their safety. Please contact me asap about the altering, i have an appointment at ATA on the 7th of march but if i could get it done cheaper than i will, we rescues can use all the help we can get!
JoDee K.
user 5505999
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 18
I took Angus to ATA to get neutered...I asked about chipping and they told me because I was a rescue they would chop for free....I said go for it......when i got there to pick him up, they charged me $30 for the chipping. Now truthfully that is a good cost for a neuter and chipping, I was just quoted something else. Seguine would give me the chipping for $10 per dog, but I thought FREE was the way to go being a rescue.......i need to find a way to cut costs on Spay and neutering and chipping....Any ideas. how does Emancipet work? Please send me some details, i have two that need to be spayed soon.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi i just got my puppy and i want to get him fixed how would i go about that?