Lowcountry Creative Writing Forum Message Board The Auditorium › Stacey Figore's Kickstarter promotion.

Stacey Figore's Kickstarter promotion.

Tim H.
user 42800052
Hanahan, SC
Hello everyone,

I am trying to the word out on my Kickstarter campaign for the 3rd book in the Immortalibus Bella series. I am a female author of paranormal/dystopian/fantasy. The world we know is gone, having entered a second dark ages. The survivors are struggling against an especially harsh winter, and a town decimated by internal and external wars.

Writing the books is not only the hardest part, but trying to self-publish takes a lot of time, effort, and money.  It would help me immensely if everyone could post the following link to my campaign on their social media sites. I’m trying to raise $2,300 in less than 30 days.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/956370051/book-3-in-the-immortalibus-bella-series­

Please feel free to check out the link, and if you help spread the word, let me know you have and I’ll include you in the acknowledgments. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me them. My author account is slfiguhr@gmail.com
Thank you so much for whatever help you can provide.
Happy Writing!Stacey SL Figuhrslfiguhr@gmail.comslfigore@hotmail.com­