Living The Law of Attraction/ Mind, Body & Spirit Message Board › Nature's Pathways Article, Law of Attraction and how Beefy became my dog!

Nature's Pathways Article, Law of Attraction and how Beefy became my dog!

Heidi K.
heidikelley
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

~Howard Thurman

I will know of the next date early this week for the Living The Law of Attraction/ Mind, Body, & Spirit Meetup and will let you know shortly. We are looking at mid July on a weeknight. If any of you have ideas for summer meetups, please let me know!

I have really been opening up and coming alive this past month and I am loving it! The first thing I would like to share is my Cover photo with my dog Beefy and Feature story about how I got him thru the Law of Attraction, plus how I became the Intuitive Realtor/Healer, in Nature's Pathways Magazine. Here is the link to the article. Nature's Pathways July 2012 You can also find it in a lot of places in and around Madison. They also mention our meetup group in the article!

The second exciting thing I have been working on is my business, Heidi's Healing House. Click on the link, Heidi's Healing House to see my new blog. This is all about what I do as an energy healer. I typically work out of my home in Verona.

I also finished up my Soul Coaching certificate. Click on the link to read more about it, Soul Coaching . I am offering a special that combines energy healing and soul coaching for 1.5 hrs for $75.

You can find the the meetup group, myself, my business's, on Facebook, just type in the name and send me a friend request or 'like' the page!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer and are able to stay cool on the hot Wisconsin days. I have been praying for rain!

Please pass this info on to anyone that might be interested in any of my business's and or the meetup group. I am always looking for new like minded people!

Much love, joy, and blessings to all of you!

Namaste,

Heidi Kelley

The Intuitive Realtor Healer

Heidi's Healing House

608-575-4183

hkelley65@gmail.com

www.myintuitiverealty.com­

www.heidishealinghouse.com­