MOVIE NIGHT & DISCUSSION - What the Bleep Do We Know?! (with Master Certified Coach Mary Giuliani)
In the Mastering the Law of Attraction - DVD Evening & Discussion Group
Impart Wisdom & Wellness Center
540 N. Golden Circle Drive, Suite 108
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Meets Every 2nd Wednesday of the Month
What is our purpose? Where do we come from? What is reality? This month Mary is excited to present the movie What the Bleep Do We Know!? during her Mastering the Law of Attraction-DVD Evening & Discussion Group.
What the Bleep Do We Know!? takes viewers on a journey to unlock the secrets of life. Follow Amanda (Academy Award-winner Marlee Matlin), a divorced, middle-aged woman who is thrust into a world where science and spirituality converge. As her entire concept of reality is challenged, yours will be, too.
See for yourself why this groundbreaking movie became one of the most compelling and talked about films of the last decade. This movie preceded the very popular movie The Secret, and it helped set the groundwork for the many films that have followed, which are now part of the ever growing "Spiritual Cinema" genre.
Time will be spent sharing insights with each other at the midpoint and end of the movie. This is an amazing film and one that should definitely be seen!
The purpose of this monthly group is to gather together those who are interested in learning how the Law of Attraction (LOA) works, as well as how to apply LOA techniques in their day-to-day lives.
In this on-going monthly "DVD & Discussion Group," Master Certified Coach Mary Giuliani will share DVD segments that present the teachings and processes/techniques from Abraham-Hicks, as well as other well-known LOA teachers. Following each DVD segment, time will be provided for participants to discuss insights gained from the segments. Mary will also share how the LOA has worked for her, drawing from her 20 year background of successfully working with this law.
Mary has found that most of the teachings on the Law of Attraction fail to convey how critical it is for students to have a regular, on-going LOA support system that they can participate in on a regular basis. Without this support system, it's easy to fall back into familiar, negative patterns of thinking and behaving, which will continue to attract more of what is not wanted. This group is designed to keep participants focused on what they want, on a consistent basis, thereby attracting more of what they do want!
Mary has found that for those wanting to master the LOA, it is essential to immerse yourself in a supportive environment where LOA principles and processes/techniques are celebrated, embraced, understood, and practiced.
This group is designed to do just exactly that! It (a) gives participants monthly support to connect with and develop relationships with like-minded students, (b) teaches participants learn new ways of being and living in the world, and (c) provides encouragement and support while participants develop and maintain their LOA skills.
Those LOA students who achieve mastery of this law find that these principles become an automatic way of being, thinking, and acting in the world. This is when the LOA becomes truly magical!
This monthly gathering will include a dynamic combination of the following:
- Mary will show several video segments that cover LOA principles and processes/techniques that are designed to help students align their energy, align their emotions, and focus on what they desire.
- Throughout the evening, students are encouraged to share their own experiences with using the LOA principles and processes. Time will provided for students to ask questions, which makes it a fun, dynamic, interactive group experience.
This monthly support group provides the essential teachings, the valuable tools, and the necessary support system of like-minded students to truly master the LOA so you can live your best life.
The primary LOA mentors included are the teachings of . . .
- Abraham-Hicks, which focuses on the Law of Attraction (e.g., Ask & It Is Given, Astonishing Power of Emotions, The Vortex)
- David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., who covers a similar, yet different and refreshing "take" on the LOA (e.g., Power Versus Force, Healing & Recovery, Discovery of the Presence of God)
- Wayne Dyer, Terri Cole-Whittaker, Marianne Williamson, and many others!
Students who have found this course to be most helpful include those who:
- Have studied the LOA with some success, but may be frustrated because it hasn’t worked to improve some areas of their lives
- Are intrigued with the LOA and movies like The Secret but aren't sure how to use it to help improve the quality of their lives
- Have studied the LOA and enjoyed many aspects of it, yet felt conflicted with the teaching that you are responsible for 100% of everything that comes in your life
- Are interested in learning how to create their best life with joy and ease versus with pain and struggle
Be sure to join our Meetup so we can let you know about upcoming in-person and online groups, classes, and workshops. We will also let you know when new products become available that will assist you in manifesting the life you desire (e.g., home-study courses).
YOUR FACILITATOR & LAW OF ATTRACTION COACH
Mary has been a Law of Attraction student and a Master Certified Coach for over 20 years. In addition, she has over 20 years of experience as a dynamic group facilitator. Mary is committed to empowering you in deliberately creating an exciting, passionate, and prosperous life by mastering the Law of Attraction.
$25 per class
Discount to $20 per class if pay for 4 IMPART classes ($80)
To reserve your seat now for this class, please call us at (714)[masked] or email at [masked].
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
TO CONTACT US