addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › 12.12.12 - January 1st, 2013 - daily meditation reinforcement

12.12.12 - January 1st, 2013 - daily meditation reinforcement

A former member
Post #: 11
Dear meditators,

The famous December 21, 2012 is approaching. What would happen then?
There are many theories. Just browse the web. 2012 has been presented as being a challenging year, and it has been in many ways – lots of cleansing of the past at so many levels, lots of opportunities to look inwards and see and heal old emotional wounds form the past. Do you relate with this? I do, and I am grateful for all the wounds healed and for all the lessons learned. Now it’s time to move on and enjoy the cosmic shift in consciousness, and start new chapter of life: one of unconditional love, instant manifestation, ease, joy and abundance.

December 21, 2012 is the beginning of this new chapter of life. It’s not just for me, or for you, it is universal. On 12.12.12 the cosmic energies will start to grow more and more. Let’s make sure that we align ourselves with these beautiful energies. Let’s make a promise that, whether or not we have been disciplined with our meditation practice all along the year, we will meditate daily at least between 12.12.12 and January 1st, 2012.

My teacher, Shaman Manin, recorded herself while running powerful energetic expansion attunments. It might be hard to understand everything she means while listening to this 20 minutes recording, but please don’t let that stay in the way. By listening, you will receive the benefit of all high vibrations she is sending to all of us. To listen please visit and click on the link entitled 11-11-K Meditation.
If you feel called to listen to this powerful recording please do so. Otherwise, any meditation technique that is appealing to you, will support your spirit to be sparkling and empowered during this cosmic shift.
If you practice Reiki or any other energy work modality, please practice more this time a year, on yourself, on people around you, and on our Mother Earth.
Thank you and be blessed.
Laura
www.YourLightWithin.com
A former member
Post #: 11
Hi, Laura! Where is the link posted please? Thanks!
Sandy
Glenn
user 10240957
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 2
Laura,
I resonate with the sounds of the meditation, but I get lost with all the words and concepts that I don't know. Can you recommend a source that I can study to upskill myself on these words and concepts?

Thanks.
Glenn