addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"Cosmic Health NYC - Meditation, Breathe, Spirit, Light" Message Board › New Meetup: The Hot Summer Series - Biodynamic Breath & Active Meditation

New Meetup: The Hot Summer Series - Biodynamic Breath & Active Meditation

Monica A.
msmoninyc
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Meditation Group!

What: The Hot Summer Series - Biodynamic Breath & Active Meditation
When: Thursday, July 7, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga 250 W. 49th Street
New York City, NY 10019
212 974 2288

This summer join Urban Breath NYC for a series of workshops dedicated to supporting you in feeling better than ever! Explore a unique way of achieving still of mind through energized movement and your own connected breath.

The Hot Summer Series led by Monica Aparicio and Lisa Meta Griff will guide you to ways that you can tap into higher levels of confidence, create deeper connections and experience more satisfaction in life. Each workshop is supported by music from all of the world from jazz to house.

Thursday, July 7, 2011 > CONFIDENCE 101
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 > IGNITING INTIMACY
Tuesday, August 02, 2011 > LOVING YOUR LIFE

Workshop investment $50, bring a friend $40 each
Pre-register by Wednesday, July 6 to take advantage of a special price for all three $125!

Preregister here:
http://www.hotsummerseries.eventbrite.com/­

We look forward to facilitating yet another layer of self discovery. If you are curious about our workshops, please read what participants are saying in the testimonial section below.

---

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT URBAN BREATH WITH MONICA & LISA

Your workshops are so transformational, liberating and unique. The energy you bring to them is nurturing, powerful and so very very appreciated. Thank you! – Paula Orozco

The work that Monica and Lisa do is absolutely revolutionary and deeply important. As a person who has done tons and tons of movement and breathwork in her life, I have never experienced such a profoundly liberating method as the one Monica and Lisa teach. A must for anyone who wants to be free in their lives. -Lisa Fabrega

This was an absolutely amazing experience. Both Lisa and Monica were so loving and encouraging which really enhanced my ability to let go, give over to the work, and have an incredible experience of emotional releases and a new ability to tap into my full power. – Stacey Raymond

Your workshops are inspirational. Clearing the space today with our shamanic ritual + quiet dancing was amazing. I think it’s a must for all your workshops! - Lindsay Wilson

I am making a new commitment to coming to these workshops = they are changing my life. - Alyssa Millman

with love,
monica & lisa meta

Check it out!