Hello fellow WordPress enthusiasts!
I'm excited to announce that the Ferndale WordPress Meetup Group will be refining its focus. We are establishing Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
to help you get information that is more relevant to your interests. Everyone is welcome to attend either (or both) meeting(s).
Naoko, Tim, and Anthony will continue to manage the Designer/Developer SIG
. This group will focus on more advanced topics like Plugin and Theme modification and development and extending WordPress functionality.
I will lead the Beginner/Blogger SIG
, and we will talk about things like blogging, installing WordPress, picking a theme, day-to-day administration, and whatever else you ask about.
My objectives for B+B SIG
1. Meet once a month on a specific day. Provide your input in the poll
2. Meetings will run for 90 minutes.
3. We will have a formal agenda to make the most of our time.
4. Create a plan to present future topics of interest.
5. Allow anyone to present a segment of the meeting.
I am excited about this, and I hope you find the new format helpful. Let me know if you have any suggestions.