Minnesota Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Any free thinkers interested in playing Euro games in Plymouth?

Any free thinkers interested in playing Euro games in Plymouth?

Sheila
SheilaInPlymouth
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Hi all, I know there are already game nights at Java Train, but I was wondering if anybody was interested in 1) Euro games instead of party games, and 2) meeting in Plymouth. My husband and I have three kids that make it hard for us to attend game night in St. Paul. We'd like to host a Euro game night in Plymouth (at our house unless anybody has a better idea). If you are wondering what Euro games are, the simplest thing might be to look up "The Settlers of Catan" online. Euro games are games that depend less on luck, and more on player planning. We've got a lot of the most popular ones: Carcassonne, Puerto Rico, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Agricola, and many, many more. If you have your own you want to share, even better! Let me know if you're interested. Even if you've never played a Euro game before, it might be fun to try something new and to socialize in the suburbs! Right now we don't have a date set, but we were thinking of starting in the evening around 8ish (after the kids go to bed). Depending on interest, we can make it a weeknight or a weekend. We can even change the time if nobody likes 8pm. And if you also have kids, we could gather earlier and you could bring them! At this point we're pretty flexible. Anybody Interested?

P.S. This is my first time posting a discussion, so if I'm doing something wrong, bear with me! Also, if any of you remember me from two years ago, I was heavily pregnant at the last even I attended. My husband and I have not attended anything in a long time because we've had two babies in the past two years and have been really busy. Hopefully we can start socializing again!
A former member
Post #: 4
Yes I would be interested in attending such an event.