Awesome Mixers Social Activities Group (Palm Beach County) Message Board › Last Minute Meetup: Lunch & Annual Lake Worth Street Painting Festival on Sunday

Last Minute Meetup: Lunch & Annual Lake Worth Street Painting Festival on Sunday

Leslie
user 2671861
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
15th Annual Street Painting Festival -- Downtown Lake Worth

I know this is last minute, but I sure you hope you can join me on Sunday for this amazing festival!! What a beautiful day it will be for this event!!

We'll meet for lunch at 11:00 on Sunday at the South Shores Tavern, and then move on to view the art at the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival.

Meet Us For Lunch At 11:00 AM at the South Shores Tavern.
This is a great, tropical place for lunch. Good food, good prices, good people.

After lunch, walk with us to see the Festival!

See the streets come alive as over 400 artists use the pavement as canvas to transform the streets into into a temporary outdoor museum of more than 200 works of original art and masterpiece reproductions. Hundreds of artists converge to display their diverse talents on the asphalt – using only chalk – in styles that range from Renaissance classicism to Cubism and Pop Art.

The Lake Worth Street Painting Festival claims the country's bragging rights as the largest one of it's kind, covering more area than any other festival of its kind in the U.S. Street performers, strolling minstrels and Mainstage musical entertainment add to the creative atmosphere.

After the Street Painting Festival, we can all head up to Jupiter to meet Melissa and the rest of the gang at The Square Grouper!!

RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com...­