Milwaukee Web Professionals Message Board › Drupal Developers - READ THIS

Drupal Developers - READ THIS

kyle f.
user 10348743
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
i was at a meet up towards the end of last year. the meeting consisted of a panel of local professionals who represented and were drilled about their favorite CMSs: joomla!, drupal, wp, titan, and a few others.

our firm specializes in joomla!, and we quoted a company on a joomla! set up for a redesign of their current HTML site [they wanted a CMS, initially had drupal, then went to HTML, now wanting to go elsewhere]. they just found out they were able to retrieve all the files for their initial drupal set up, and have informed us that they think they would prefer to go that route. given that we don't have too much experience with drupal, we don't want to take the job on and give them something sub-par.

i'd like to try and get the name of the gent who sat on the panel representing drupal to see if he or his firm [if he's with one] would like the referral for the job, or if he knows someone who is good with drupal dev. and design.

we're in the talking phase still, and so the decisions haven't quite been made yet, but i'd like to be ready to refer to help him move forward if that is, in fact, the route they wish to go.

thanks!