addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MN NORML Message Board › Rain Location - Midtown Global Market

Rain Location - Midtown Global Market

This message board is read-only.

Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Hi Folks.

It's a rainy October day, so we are going to relocate our MeetUp tonight to:

Midtown Global Market
920 E Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407
612-872-4041

You can either 1) meet the group at 7:00 PM still at the Powderhorn Park Parking Lot, or 2) Meet the group at 7:20 or 7:25 PM at the Midtown Global Market.

We are gathering on the South side of the market. Entering from Chicago, we are to the left in the space indicated as a location for cooking classes. I'm hoping that this location is free to use. It usually is. If not, we can easily find a different place to move to within the Global Market. If you get there late, just stand and look confused in this location. We'll plan on sitting somewhere within eyesight of the south west side of the market.

Parking is free at the closest ramp if you get a validation from a shop in Market. Also, there are local side streets that one can park at for free (if you're willing to walk a block or two or three).

Sorry about the late notice on the Rain Location. If at any time someone else would like to co-lead this big organization, or if you have something that you want to do for the group (like write down the minutes of the meeting like Colleen did last time) then by all means, do it!

If anyone can perhaps give me a ride from the Elliot Park area, let me know.

You can reply to this by hitting reply or by going to the message boards and replying there. Cheers!

-kurt
Lindsey
user 8276993
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Sorry to all who attended the meetup- one of my clients needed to go to the emergency room, so guess who had to take him? Me! Looking forward to the next one for sure.